Sunday 19 February 2017

Magazine Cover = Title Font

Using DaFont I found several fonts which I thought worked well with my chosen magazine name, but I have compressed it down to my favourite three...
1. Because I'm Happy

I liked this font because it was flirty and cute, like the connotations of J'adore. I also like the fact it was soft looking and the letter all had a little twirl on them, however I do feel as though the font is rather thin and small which wouldn't work well as a magazine title.

2. Brotherina

Despite 'Brotherina' seemly the most harsh looking out of the three fonts, I do like how it is bolder. This will help it hold it's ground against the rest of the magazine cover. Although it is less than 'Because I'm Happy' each letter still has a slight twirl which slightly softens the bolder size.

3. Work In Progress

I believe that this font is a perfect mix of the other two, it is bolder than 'Because I'm Happy' yet not as strong as 'Brotherina' and still has the distinctive swirls on each letter. I like the fact that this font looks as though it's written in fountain pen, this has connotations of being unique and this links well to the trailers theme and the production company.

No comments:

Post a Comment